About Me

Leeds, United Kingdom
I am a 20 year old Graphic and Communication Design student in my second year at Leeds University. I hope You like my little design blog introducing me and my graphic work. Mainly though to feature my own creations, or occasionally designs I really admire. If you do or don't like it or would like to give me tips, please feel free to follow, subscribe, like, message, etc. me. Would make me happy! Thanks for reading!

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Berlin Photography




Similar to the photos I posted the other day, I also have a selection of  more stylistic and less saturated ones. Originally I took them to represent contrast in Berlin, so effectively they are also quite representative of the city.


The first two are my favourites, as they have a German sense or firmness and determination about them.







































No comments:

Post a Comment