About Me

Leeds, United Kingdom
I am a 20 year old Graphic and Communication Design student in my second year at Leeds University. I hope You like my little design blog introducing me and my graphic work. Mainly though to feature my own creations, or occasionally designs I really admire. If you do or don't like it or would like to give me tips, please feel free to follow, subscribe, like, message, etc. me. Would make me happy! Thanks for reading!

Sunday 6 February 2011

Adding some Photography



Throughout my school and especially at University I have been taking more and more photographs, increasing and schooling my visual awareness. Recently I rediscovered some old pictures I took in Berlin, which I find interesting for their linear values and shapes. So I am making this post a slightly architectural one:















                                     







...and this latter one being one of my favourites.




No comments:

Post a Comment