About Me

Leeds, United Kingdom
I am a 20 year old Graphic and Communication Design student in my second year at Leeds University. I hope You like my little design blog introducing me and my graphic work. Mainly though to feature my own creations, or occasionally designs I really admire. If you do or don't like it or would like to give me tips, please feel free to follow, subscribe, like, message, etc. me. Would make me happy! Thanks for reading!

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Website

Finally, after several days of shifting, shivelling and shoving around I can say that my website is complete and live!
http://www.wix.com/chipdesign/graphics-and-photography
Please do check it out, I hope you "like" it! 


I shall be a bit busy the next few several days with revision and stuff... but surely will get around to a few more graphics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment