About Me

Leeds, United Kingdom
I am a 20 year old Graphic and Communication Design student in my second year at Leeds University. I hope You like my little design blog introducing me and my graphic work. Mainly though to feature my own creations, or occasionally designs I really admire. If you do or don't like it or would like to give me tips, please feel free to follow, subscribe, like, message, etc. me. Would make me happy! Thanks for reading!

Thursday 6 January 2011

or maybe not quite- heres comes another little post

To be honest, I thought creating a website once you already have the images and an idea of what the concept should be roughly, wouldnt take too long. But since I'm also working on my University module for self promotion, my website has only been a part of what I've been doing recently.


However anyway, here some of my old(er) and new stuff:


Firstly, to explain my brand "Sugar Diamonds", which I created for one of my University modules- in which we had to recreate and rebrand a generic product- the design of my luxury product:



Pattern design and view from all sides. 




Below: Use






That was part one of the brief- part two was to market and advertise our product.


Here the three final designs for the three different media I used:


  Billboard advert



Magazine Advert





And finally the public display of the product in a showcase in e.g. high- end shopping plazas, cafes.




After the submission, I decided to have another play around with the pattern, kind of extending my marketing campaign and ideas. Ergo the following doodles: 
(Photo of the model courtesy to Photostock, Photoshop Magazine)






No comments:

Post a Comment