About Me

Leeds, United Kingdom
I am a 20 year old Graphic and Communication Design student in my second year at Leeds University. I hope You like my little design blog introducing me and my graphic work. Mainly though to feature my own creations, or occasionally designs I really admire. If you do or don't like it or would like to give me tips, please feel free to follow, subscribe, like, message, etc. me. Would make me happy! Thanks for reading!

Friday 15 April 2011

Completed Carnegie Stadium


Finally the complete set of 12 patterns I designed for my Design Theory module. The following designs are my favourites:






My final choice of pattern was the first one, as it does not repeat but still tiles the square seamlessly. 

FInal presentation:





Final use of design mock up:



No comments:

Post a Comment