About Me

Leeds, United Kingdom
I am a 20 year old Graphic and Communication Design student in my second year at Leeds University. I hope You like my little design blog introducing me and my graphic work. Mainly though to feature my own creations, or occasionally designs I really admire. If you do or don't like it or would like to give me tips, please feel free to follow, subscribe, like, message, etc. me. Would make me happy! Thanks for reading!

Monday 6 September 2010

at your service:

"Ich bin ein Berliner". JFK
Berliner Eloquenz, aka


DEUTSCH ist im Grunde meine Muttersprache(, da ich sie im Alter von zwei Jahren erlernte). Da ich auch in Deutschland aufwuchs und mich schon immer sehr fuer Literatur interessierte, arbeite ich, wie auch in folgenden Blogs und Projekten, gerne mehrsprachig.


Una Colombiana
soy yo. Y pues el Español también es my lengua materna. Aunque, honestamente no la domino perfectamente, me sirve para el copywriting. Pero me encanta utilizar varias idiomas, y para eso las tengo. 


And not to forget English.
These are three reasons, as well of course as my passion for text and design, for my first little project on this blog to be a literature campaign.


Thank You for looking at my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment